Respond Rapidly to Consumer Demands with Dynamic Retail Solutions
The pressures of today's market conditions are resulting in much more selective consumer spending. As a result of this and the competitive environment, retailers will need to operate with tighter inventories and achieve cost-saving efficiencies in their operations. New technologies hold promise for improving in-store and warehouse operations, making it easier to match the flow of inventory with changing consumer demands.
Intermec systems deliver the performance and capabilities needed to improve operations and customer service. For in-store and warehouse, our comprehensive family of rugged, versatile mobile computers, printers, RFID systems, and Vocollect Voice solutions enable new levels of demand/supply chain efficiency to help retailers improve inventory visibility and lower operating costs.
- Store Operations »
- Intermec mobile systems help companies improve the shopping experience for customers and provide differentiated services that will secure loyal customers and drive more frequent visits and a larger basket size.
- Distribution Center »
- Rugged Intermec data collection solutions with Vocollect Voice technology help optimize order-picking and staging processes to ensure the right goods are loaded onto the right truck, in the correct sequence, for delivery to the designated store.
- Delivery »
- With Intermec mobile technologies, drivers can record proof of delivery and customer receipt confirmations to order processing systems in real time, eliminating follow-up calls and other delays in tracking deliveries and reducing the order-to-cash cycle.
- Field Service »
- Intermec handheld computers and printers give mobile workers the ability to access customer data, record service activities, issue receipts and track inventory, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Fleet Management »
- Intermec mobile technologies enable customers to speed up their operations, reduce errors and even schedule route drivers for extra pickups without negatively impacting delivery schedules.