Medallion Support: Business Continuity AssuranceIntermec Medallion® Service programs deliver the highest levels of productivity, device reliability, and uptime. With Medallion support, you can choose from the Complete, Select, and Standard programs to get the amount of coverage and protection you need for your light, medium, and heavy product handling solutions. Medallion Service is available in over 70 countries with global pricing and global standards of quality.
To learn more about Intermec Support Services and the Medallion Service programs, visit the webpages below or download the Medallion Support Services Brochure (PDF).
The Response Time You Need
With Medallion Service, you have the flexibility to choose the response time you need. The Medallion Complete, Select, and Standard programs all offer the following levels of response time to meet the needs of your business:
- Bronze: Five-day, depot service for light, medium, and heavy product handling environments.
- Silver: Two-day, depot service for light, medium, and heavy product handling environments.
- Silver Replacement: Overnight-exchange service for customer-owned devices.
- Gold: Two-day, on-site service for select printers.
- Platinum: Next-day, on-site service for select printers.
- Medallion Complete »
- For ultimate coverage, Medallion® Complete includes protection against accidental damage, damaged accessories, wear and tear, and any product defect.
- Medallion Select »
- Comprehensive coverage designed for the unique needs of light product handling solutions, such as the CS40, Medallion Select protects against product defects, wear, failures, and limited accidental breakage.
- Medallion Standard »
- Medallion Standard covers general hardware failure and wear and tear. Medallion Standard includes the option for on-site service, available for select printers.
- Medallion MVP Service Program »
- The Intermec Medallion MVP program provides Medallion coverage for a wide variety of alternate-brand devices. Let Medallion MVP help you benefit from the Power of One – one contract, one price, one process, and most importantly, one number to call for services support.