Medallion® Complete Provides the Ultimate in Investment Protection
Medallion Complete is the comprehensive support solution for the Intermec 70 Series mobile computers; the CK3, CK61B, CN3, CN4, and CN50 mobile computers; the CV30A, CV41, CV60C, and CV61 fixed-mount computers; the SR30, SR51C, SR60, and SR61 bar code scanners; the 6822, PB21, PB22, PB31, PB32, PB50, and PB51 mobile printers; and all fixed and desktop printers.
Features and Benefits
- Medallion Complete coverage must be purchased within 30 days of equipment purchase
- Comprehensive coverage – including device replacement
- Coverage for select accessories
- Day One multi-year pricing for lower annualized costs
- Three years or five years of locked-in service-price protection
- Options for overnight and 2-day service levels
- Cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Telephone-based technical support
- Convenient online Return Authorization requests and access to online service-history reports
Silver and Bronze Service
Both the Silver service (2 business days) and the Bronze service (5 business days) options are in-depot services that ensure your critical data-collection devices are serviced and tested quickly and effectively. No other company offers a faster depot turnaround than Intermec's Silver service option (2 business days).
Medallion Silver Replacement: Your Equipment "On Demand"
Upgrading to Silver Replacement service provides overnight replacement of a defective device. Once the device is received at the depot, it will be serviced and returned to the customer-owned and Intermec-managed inventory within 5 business days.
A Global Partner, Delivering Best-in-Class Services and SupportIntermec Global Services provides customers and partners a global point of contact for best-in-class repair, support, education, advanced, and managed services. We deliver business-continuity expertise. From evaluation to integration and implementation, Intermec Global Services helps deliver a total customer solution for managing, controlling, optimizing, and securing devices, assets and resources across Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) technologies and systems.
Business-critical devices are serviced and tested to exacting factory standards and returned on committed schedules. Intermec offers Medallion Complete in the major markets of North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Some services may not be available in your location. Please check with your local service representative for availability.