Full Comprehensive Service Provides the Ultimate in Investment Protection
Features and Benefits
- Full Comprehensive coverage must be purchased within 30 days of equipment purchase
- Comprehensive coverage – including device replacement
- Coverage for select accessories
- Day One multi-year pricing for lower annualized costs
- Three years or five years of locked-in service-price protection
- Options for overnight and 2-day service levels
- Cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Telephone-based technical support
- Convenient online Return Authorization requests and access to online service-history reports
Best-in-Class ServiceChoose the service level that best fits your business needs:
2Day and 5Day Depot Service
Both the 2 business day and the 5 business day service options are in-depot services that ensure your critical data-collection devices are serviced and tested quickly and effectively. No other company offers a faster depot turnaround than Honeywell’s 2 business day service option.
Advanced Exchange: Your Equipment "On Demand"
Upgrading to Advanced Exchange service provides overnight replacement of a defective device. Once the device is received at the depot, it will be serviced and returned to the customer-owned and Intermec-managed inventory within 5 business days.
A Global Partner, Delivering Best-in-Class Services and SupportHoneywell Support Solutions provides customers and partners a global point of contact for best-in-class repair, support and wireless advanced services. We deliver business-continuity expertise. From evaluation to integration and implementation, Honeywell Support Solutions helps deliver a total customer solution for managing, controlling, optimizing, and securing devices, assets and resources across Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) technologies and systems.
Business-critical devices are serviced and tested to exacting factory standards and returned on committed schedules. Honeywell offers Comprehensive agreements in the major markets of North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Some services may not be available in your location. Please check with your local service representative for availability.