|SmartWedgeLite ver. 1.01.0||1.8M||SmartWedgeLite is a free software wedge from Intermec that converts the data from any Bluetooth scanner or Serial device (hard wired RS-232 or Virtual Com) into keystrokes on your PC.
See the tutorial about SmartWedgeLite at this link.
|Tuesday, July 2, 2013|
|Scan Engine SDK Version 1.6 ver. 1.6||49.3M||Software development kit for Intermec Decoded Scan Engines.||Wednesday, September 18, 2013||X|
|WinFlash ver. 126.96.36.199||794 Kb||Firmware download software. This is the stand-alone version of the WinFlash software which is integrated in EasySet, Click to install the WinFlash software.||Monday, January 17, 2005|
|Firmware image ver. A41P135_||254KB||Official release, ready for production.
Compatible for EV15, EV12, EV12+
Main changes since prev. version (A41P121_) :
- Bugfix in data editing
- Bugfix : Autostand trigger mode and power hold mode conflict
- Bugfix : Data editing was not correctly done with postamble
- Bugfix : Silent mode and trigger continuous mode
- Bugfix : Code Composite not correctly read with an EV15
- Bugfix : Added comparison with flash memory before writing config to it
|Tuesday, January 6, 2009|