Archived Product Data for the EA20X Extended-Range 2D Imager (Discontinued)
- Recommended Replacement: N5600 Series of Miniature Area-Imaging Engines »
- The EA20X Extended-Range 2D Imager has reached End-of-Build status and is discontinued. The recommended replacements are the N5600 Series of Miniature Area-Imaging Engines. Please see the EA20X overview page for further details, including access to product support and replacements.
- EA11 Standard-Range 2D Imager
- EA11 is a standard-range ultra-compact 2D imager engine, ideal for demanding mobile and fixed OEM applications. Based on the latest CMOS technology and Intermec patented decoding software, EA11 offers outstanding scanning performances on both 1D and 2D codes. It is compatible with the Intermec decoded engine family and offers high speed USB 2.0 and RS 232 standard interfaces.
- EX25 Near/Far 2D Imager (3rd Generation)
- The EX25 from Intermec is the industry's first near/far bar code 2D imager featuring unparalleled flexibility to read 1D and 2D bar codes, omni-directionally at distances from 6 inches to over 50 feet (15cm to 15m). This 3rd generation of revolutionary scanning technology translates into significant increases in user productivity.
- EA21 Megapixel 2D Imager
- By combining 2D barcode scanning and Megapixel document imaging into a pico size form factor, EA21 is the ideal solution for mobile products with the most stringent mechanical constraints. This provides freedom in your total product design to achieve the smallest and lightest result possible.