- IF61 Enterprise Reader – DISCONTINUED
- The IF61 Enterprise Reader has reached End-of-Build status, and is discontinued. The recommended replacement is IF2 Network Reader. Please see the IF61 overview page for further details, including access to product support and recommended replacements.
- IF4 Fixed RFID Reader
- The Intermec® IF4 serial reader is the ideal RFID peripheral for applications where an edge server or Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is used for process control. The IF4 reduces the communications burden on the network and processing demand on the host PLC.
- IF30 Fixed RFID Reader - DISCONTINUED
- The IF30 is a cost-effective, high performance fixed reader that reliably reads and writes UHF RFID tags in "RF noisy" environments. The IF30's receive sensitivity enables large populations of tags to be interrogated at high speeds, which is critical to many use cases involving dock doors, portals and conveyors.