Take RFID Everywhere You Need It
Mobile RFID systems often result in higher ROI as the systems are used more often by more workers. Handheld readers allow the user to take the technology to the point of work – whether it’s on the shop floor, the store floor or the receiving dock. They’re the perfect, economical choice for when it’s more practical to bring the read/write device to the tagged object rather than moving objects past a fixed reader. Handheld RFID is also ideal for use in the field for asset tracking, field service applications and use by mobile workers.
- IP2L Snap-on LF/UHF RFID Reader »
- The IP2L RFID Reader is a snap-on peripheral for the Intermec CN70 and CN70e mobile computers, providing dual UHF and LF RFID capability.
- 70 Series RFID Computers »
- The no-compromise 70 Series mobile computer family now includes passive UHF reading as a fully integrated feature.
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader »
- The Intermec IP30 add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, EPCglobal-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec's latest generation of mobile computers including the 70 Series, CK3B, and CK3X.