Archived Product Data for the PC41 Desktop Printer (Discontinued)
- Recommended Replacement: PC43d / PC43t Desktop Printer
- Super easy to install and use, the 4" PC43d / PC43t is an intuitive bar code printer that is both modular and extremely compact, ensuring that it will fit your business needs today, and tomorrow. Ideal for package express courier, healthcare, and retail, as well as small and medium business settings.
- Recommended Replacement: PC23d Desktop Printer
- Super easy to install and use, the 2" PC23d is an intuitive bar code printer that is both modular and extremely compact, ensuring that it will fit your business needs today, and tomorrow. Ideal for healthcare, as well as small and medium business settings.
- PM4i Mid-Range Printer
- Smart, strong and secure, the popular PM4i industrial bar code printer meets the need of mission-critical applications. Its multiple interfaces, secure wireless connectivity (WPA2), CCX and WiFi certification, and support for IPv6 ensure easy integration and long-term scalability. Stand-alone Smart Printing eliminates PC costs and complexity, and enables quick ROI.
- CV60 Vehicle Computer – DISCONTINUED
- The CV60 Vehicle Mount Computer has reached End-of-Build status, and is discontinued. The recommended replacement is the CV61 Vehicle Mount Computer. Please see the CV60 overview page for further details, including access to product support and recommended replacements.
- Bar Code Tags
- Intermec Duratherm and Duratran tags are engineered to provide excellent print quality and durability across a broad range of tracking applications. The Intermec tag portfolio can address even the harshest environments, with products that resist abrasion, moisture, chemicals, and UV light.
- Thermal Ribbons
- Intermec thermal ribbons are engineered to provide optimum print quality when matched with the proper labels and tags. Ribbon formations are designed to withstand applications ranging from mild to harsh environments for all industry labeling needs.
- Bar Code Labels
- Intermec Duratherm and Duratrans label media are engineered to provide excellent print quality across a broad range of application needs. While a wide variety of label sizes and configurations are offered as take-from-stock products for fast delivery, Intermec will also customize to meet even the most challenging environment.