Seamless Integration of Your Enterprise Network
Wireless LAN solutions should integrate seamlessly into an existing network as a wireless overlay or create a free-standing all wireless network. Intermec is able to meet both of these needs by offering the Cisco® Unified Network, a complete line of in-building and building-to-building wireless LAN solutions including access points, wireless LAN client adapters, controllers, bridges, antennas and accessories, all supporting IEEE 802.11 a/b/g technologies.
- Cisco Aironet 1130 AG »
- For office environments, the Cisco® Aironet® 1130AG Series is a cost-compelling solution for a high-capacity, high-security, enterprise-class WLAN. With two high-performance radios, these access points provide simultaneous support for the 802.11a and 802.11g standards, offering 108 Mbps of capacity for your growing WLAN.
- Cisco Aironet 1240 AG »
- Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points are designed specifically for challenging RF environments including factories, warehouses, and large retail operations that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range.
- Cisco Aironet 1300 AP / Bridge »
- The Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge provides high-speed and cost-effective wireless 802.11 g connectivity between multiple fixed or mobile networks and clients. Building a metropolitan-area wireless infrastructure with the Cisco Aironet 1300 Series provides a flexible, easy-to-use solution that meets the security requirements of wide-area networking professionals.
- Cisco Aironet Client Adapters »
- With wireless LAN client adapters, you can quickly add new employees to a network, support temporary workgroups, or enable Internet access in conference rooms or other meeting spaces. And the Cisco Aironet client adaptors are easy to use, making the benefits of wireless mobility completely transparent.
- Cisco Antennas / Accessories »
- With directional and omni-directional antennas, low-loss cable, mounting hardware, and other accessories, Cisco offers the widest range of antennas, cable, and accessories available from any wireless manufacturer. Installers can customize a wireless solution that meets the requirements of even the most challenging applications.