Intermec direct thermal paper label stock is available in an assortment of popular sizes for high-quality, cost-effective printing across multiple environments and applications.
Direct thermal media does not require a ribbon to print, making it ideal for applications in which confidentiality is critical. Direct thermal media is coated with a heat-sensitive layer which is imaged through direct contact with the print head. The result is a pattern of black dots forming text, bar codes, or graphics.
Our Duratherm™ product portfolio includes a broad range of media products that match performance to your specific application needs and deliver excellent print quality for all industry requirements. The Duratherm offering includes products for use with both visible and infrared scanning devices designed to perform in environments of high humidity, high surface abrasion, as well as in applications demanding fast print speed.
The Right Product for Your Needs
|Duratherm II||General purpose|
|Duratherm III||High humidity, moisture, surface abrasion|
|Duratherm III Lightning||Faster print speed, visible light scanning|
|Duratherm III NIR||Premium label stock for challenging, high speed environments (such as
|Duratherm III IR||Top-coated, for environments where contamination may interfere with
bar code scanning (IR scannable)
- Anti-Counterfeit RFID Labeling (PDF) »
- Automotive Manufacturing Labeling (PDF) »
- Block Out Labeling (PDF) »
- Cold Chain Labeling (PDF) »
- Country of Origin Labeling Solution (PDF) »
- Integration of RFID Smart Labels for Third Party Logistics (PDF) »
- Food Service Distribution (PDF) »
- Mobile Labeling in the Warehouse/Manufacturing Facility (PDF) »
- Mobile Medical Sample Labeling (PDF) »
- RFID Smart Labels for Reusable Container Management (PDF) »