Archived Product Data for Intermec TE 2000 (Discontinued)
- Recommended Replacement: Intermec Terminal Emulator (ITE)
- Intermec Terminal Emulator (ITE), part of Intermec Client Pack (ICP), is the next generation of Intermec's popular terminal emulation client (formerly known as TE 2000) designed for enterprise-level data collection. It provides a consistent user interface and a common menu structure to simplify the use and management of applications running on Intermec mobile and wireless computers that run terminal emulation within 3270, 5250 and VT/ANSI environments.
- Intermec Client Pack (ICP)
- The Intermec Client Pack (ICP) includes both a data-collection terminal emulator (Intermec Terminal Emulator) and a data-collection and lockdown browser (Intermec Browser designed for Intermec computers.One ICP license allows you to run both the terminal emulator and browser or either of these on one device.
- CV30 Fixed Mount Computer – DISCONTINUED
- The CV30 Fixed Mount Computer has reached End-of-Build status, and is discontinued. The recommended replacement is the CV31. Please see the CV30 overview page for further details, including access to product support and recommended replacements.
- CN3 Mobile Computer – DISCONTINUED
- The CN3 Mobile Computer has reached End-of-Build status and is discontinued. The recommended replacements are the CN70 and CN70e Mobile Computers. Please see the CN3 overview page for further details, including access to product support and replacements.