- CK70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer
- The Intermec CK70 is the next-generation, ultra-rugged mobile computing solution with purpose-built design optimized for demanding courier express and parcel environments, enabling increased user efficiency for improved customer service and service-level-agreement compliance.
- CK3B Mobile Computer – DISCONTINUED
- The CK3B Mobile Computer and the CK3N Non-Incendive Mobile Computer have reached End-of-Build status and are discontinued. The recommended replacements are the CK3X and CK3R Mobile Computers. Please see the CK3B overview page for further details, including access to product support and recommended replacements.
- SR61 Rugged HP (2D) Handheld Scanner
- Presenting the pinnacle of imaging: our fastest scanning engine in our most robust form factor. Incredible motion tolerance and omni-directional scanning make SR61HP the most responsive scanner in its class.
- FlexDock Modular Docking System
- Intermec's FlexDock Modular Docking System brings a whole new ease to mobile computer and printer docking and charging. Bases provide multiple options for data communications and / or charging, and a common interface between cups and bays allows flexibility within a single dock base.