Archived Product Data: CK32 Intrinsically Safe Mobile Computer (Discontinued)
- Recommended Replacement: i.roc Ci70 -Ex Intrinsically Safe Handheld Computer »
- Based on our flagship 70 Series mobile computer family, the i.roc Ci70 -Ex combines global certifications for hazardous environments cutting-edge technologies. Certified to ATEX, IECEx and NEC, the Ci70 meets or exceeds stringent requirements for gases, vapors and liquids, dusts and fibers.
- CK3B Mobile Computer – DISCONTINUED
- The CK3B Mobile Computer and the CK3N Non-Incendive Mobile Computer have reached End-of-Build status and are discontinued. The recommended replacements are the CK3X and CK3R Mobile Computers. Please see the CK3B overview page for further details, including access to product support and recommended replacements.
- CK70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer
- The Intermec CK70 is the next-generation, ultra-rugged mobile computing solution with purpose-built design optimized for demanding courier express and parcel environments, enabling increased user efficiency for improved customer service and service-level-agreement compliance.
- CK71 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer
- The Intermec CK71 is the no-compromise, next-generation ultra-rugged mobile computer that achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle, and ergonomics for the most demanding warehouse-distribution and manufacturing environments.
- CN70/CN70e Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computers
- The Intermec CN70 and CN70e Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computers are ideal for field-mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.