Archived Product Data for the CK3B Mobile Computer and
the CK3N Non-Incendive Mobile Computer (Discontinued)
- Recommended Replacement: CK3X Mobile Computer
- Featuring a highly adaptable design, the CK3X enables a variety of in-premise applications to reach their full workflow-performance potential and improve their operational metrics, as well as simplifying IT support, and controlling operating costs.
- Recommended Replacement: CK3R Mobile Computer
- The easy-to-use and easy-to-implement CK3R helps capture all the benefits of automation with a power-efficient design, and quick and accurate scanning.
- PB50 Rugged Mobile Label Printer
- With the fastest time to first label, the rugged PB50 printer is ready to ramp up productivity in the most demanding retail or warehouse environment. This reliable 4 inch label printer integrates seamlessly with Intermec mobile computers and software to deliver high performance printing while lowering the cost of development, deployment and support.
- PB42 Mobile Receipt Printer
- The PB42, Intermec's four-inch wireless mobile receipt printer supports prompt payments and eliminates duplicate billing by providing receipts immediately for direct store delivery (DSD), Field Service, and Home Utility customers. Daily route activities are easily entered and tracked via a mobile computer that seamlessly interfaces with the PB42.
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader
- The Intermec IP30 add-on handle for passive UHF RFID is the leader in handheld RFID readers. The modularity of the IP30, when combined with the RFID-readiness of Intermec mobile computers, transforms the mobile computer into a handheld RFID reader in a snap. The IP30 supports both in-premise and in-field applications, such as warehouse operations, enterprise asset management, retail and enterprise inventory management, field service, and exception handling.
- FlexDock Modular Docking System
- Intermec's FlexDock Modular Docking System brings a whole new ease to mobile computer and printer docking and charging. Bases provide multiple options for data communications and / or charging, and a common interface between cups and bays allows flexibility within a single dock base.