The Intermec Webinar Library offers you convenient, flexible educational experiences. We've provided informative discussions grouped into Webinar Series that explore the ins and outs of critical supply-chain topics, such as data capture, bar codes, RFID, and much more.
Intermec webinars are typically available for download in several different file formats ranging from pure audio files to video files and streaming presentations. Audio files (traditional webinars) can be downloaded to your computer and played in any media player, including Windows Media Player and Apple iTunes. These files can also be added to any MP3 player, such as a Zune or iPod. Vodcasts, which include video, can be downloaded to your computer and played in Apple QuickTime, or on a video iPod. Streaming presentations from the Intermec Webinar series can be viewed immediately in your web browser. All you need is the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Data Capture and Bar Code Webinar Series
- Look Ma, No DEX Cables
- Intermec is driving an industry initiative to offer Bluetooth as an alternative for DEX/UCS in DSD, eliminating the need for consumer goods companies to carry DEX cables. Find out what Intermec is driving and how you and your customers can benefit.
- Top Ten Issues Facing the North American Transportation Market
- Discover the top 10 issues facing the North American transportation market today and how you can help address challenges such as slow economic growth, demanding regulatory changes, tight margins and tough competition.
- Managing the Madness of Mobility Webinar
- The Managing the Madness of Mobility Across the Enterprise Webinar, recorded on June 6, 2012, features guest speaker Stacy Crook, Sr. Analyst, Mobile Enterprise Research, IDC. Ms. Crook provides valuable insight into mobility management best-practices, including the latest tips and trends for today's IT and Operations Staff who need to stay ahead of the mobility curve.
- Field Service Predictions Podcast
- Field Technologies editor in chief Sarah Howland talked with Roger Cresswell,
director of industry marketing for field service at Intermec, to get his take
on what will happen in 2012 in the world of field service. Do you know what to
expect this year? Roger's four predictions can help you prepare for the year
ahead. Click here to listen register for this 90 minute podcast.
- Discover The 4 Keys To Best In Class Field Service Operations
- Presented by Aly Pinder, Research Associate, Aberdeen Group and Roger
Cresswell, Director, Industry Marketing – Field Service for Intermec, the
webinar will show you how using rugged mobile technology can empower your
workforce, streamline operations and improve your bottom line.
- Intermec 70 Series Product Launch Webcast
- Intermec has unveiled a revolutionary new family of four ultra-rugged mobile computers that share a common platform and high performance capabilities, yet leverage purpose-built designs that are optimized for user efficiency in specific environments.
- Caregiver Success with Bar Coding Depends on Educated Decisions
- A highly successful bar code solution efficiently collects and tracks patient information, reduces medical errors, improves staff productivity and reduces operational costs. Join Intermec and special guests from Mike Wisz and Associates, and RMS Omega for this live, interactive webinar as they provide expertise and real world examples designed to help you optimize bar coding within your organization.
- GE Capital Dealer Finance & Intermec
- Intermec and GE Capital would like to offer you the opportunity to view this archived webinar and learn more about how financing through GE Capital can help partners and customers.
- Solutions for Challenges Facing the Transportation Industry
- In these rapidly changing times, transportation companies, like other business
enterprises, are facing unprecedented challenges. Unstable energy costs,
looming regulations, increasing costs and reduced demand for services are just
a few. Intermec Technologies and Velocitor Solutions discuss opportunities to
address many of these challenge and how to increase visibility and control over
- Come and Meet with the Widest Range of Compact OEM 2D Imagers in the Market
- Intermec would like to introduce you to the new EA21 and EA20X high performance 2D Imagers completing its range, and present how these engines can help your business.
- Learn How to Assess the True Cost of Mobile Computing Ownership
- It's easy to calculate the purchase price of an IT investment. When the initial
cost analysis is complete, companies often wonder why their IT operations,
support and software maintenance costs keep rising.
Download this on-demand webinar and learn how to assess TCO and properly
evaluate the costs of an IT investment.
- How Smart Printing Powers Profitability
- Smart Printing technology puts the power of a personal computer into the printer, streamlining control of peripheral devices and enabling applications to be hosted directly on the printer. Thousands of Intermec customers have discovered the value of this combination, which often yields both cost savings and significant productivity gains. Hear their stories, and learn how to put Smart Printers to work for you.
- Retailer and Supplier Perspectives on EPC/RFID in Direct Store Delivery
- Direct store delivery (DSD) operations have unique processes and business challenges that can get overlooked in discussions about EPC/RFID use in the retail and consumer goods industries. This Global Commerce Initiative (GCI) report examines the role and value of Electronic Product Code, or EPC-based, radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in the DSD supply chain.
- Increase DSD Sales: Spice Up Efficiency and Sell More
- Today's Direct Store Delivery technology can spice up efficiency at every level of operations, which can give your personnel up to an hour of extra time each day to merchandise. Equipping your personnel with the right technology can accelerate each step of your operations from the road to the shelf. Whether you are in your third generation of mobile computing or you are interested in implementing technology solutions for the first time, this Webinar well help you dip into new profits, avoid a bland business model and keep up with the trends.
- In-Transit Visibility Leveraging Imaging Technology
- Many transportation and trucking companies have improved their efficiency by using mobile computing to quickly and accurately identify items and capture data. Most mobile computing technology improvements have been incremental since companies started scanning bar codes on shipping labels and related materials. Learn how that has changed now that advanced imaging technology is available in mobile computers.
- Eliminating Paperwork Is More Than Just Efficient
- Today’s maintenance and field service organizations are facing ever greater pressures to improve service levels while also decreasing costs. At the same time, they are facing ever greater pressure to green their operations and reduce wasted resources.
- Increasing Uptime Brings Rewards Beyond Profitability
- Quality information is a critical component that is missing from many asset management and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) programs. Information that is incomplete, outdated or wrong hinders asset utilization, leads to equipment breakdowns, prevents the most efficient use of service resources and causes excessive and inefficient spending on equipment repair and replacement.